CAB Skyline Express 2 bowl Slush Machine.
Faby Skyline 2 Bowl Express Slush drinks machine.
Price £1475.00 plus vat
16 x 5ltr bottles of Sir-Lush slush drinks syrup. We usually send Strawberry red and Blue raspberry but these can be changed.
2000 x Medium branded cups (10oz) These can be changed on a pro-rata rate, see below for details.
2000 x Coloured PLA spoon straws.
2 x Sir-Lush branded printed flags for indoor or outdoor use.
2 x Sir-Lush branded A1 printed posters.
2 x Measuring bottles
Easy to follow user manual.
12 months warranty
Lifetime technical support
AM delivery within mainland UK
We normally send 10oz cups with machines as this is the most popular size.
However these can be changed at a pro-rata rate as listed below.
3000 x 7oz Cups
2000 x 10oz Cups (recommended)
1600 x 12oz Cups
1350 x 16oz Cups
Faster recovery time for a slush machine in its class,
With a 1100w Compressor the Faby Express slush machine has a faster recovery time than the standard skyline slush machine. This means during a busy period after a top up it will be ready to serve again more quickly. The express machines are designed for warmer climates across Europe so are able to cope better on the rare hot days we have in the UK.
Please note, Despite claims from some suppliers of a freeze down time of only 20 minutes, during our own rigorous testing the actual freeze down time of the express was about 40 minutes. This makes it only a little faster than the standard Skyline. However, when both machines were half emptied and refilled with fresh liquid the express was ready to serve again in half the time of the standard skyline.
During our testing we set up a brand-new Skyline standard 2 bowl slush machine and a brand new Faby Skyline express 2 bowl. The ambient temperature was 19°c. Both machines were filled to maximum with slush mix from the same batch and the consistency regulators were set the same low level. Both machines were set running at the same time.
The express was ready to serve in 45 minutes and the Standard Skyline was ready to serve in 55 minutes. Both machines were left running for 3 hours when they were then half emptied to minimum liquid level. This was done to replicate a busy period, for example a school day ending and lots of students suddenly entering the shop. The machines were then refilled with fresh slush mix.
The express was ready to serve again in less than 5 minutes and the standard skyline was about 12 minutes.
We have tested many slush machines from different manufactures over the past 30 years and in our opinion the CAB range of slush machines are the best in its class.
Specification and information
Faby Skyline Express is a multifunction slush machine with performance unique in its sector. It allows you to produce and dispense products such as slush, cream, yogurt, sherbets and alcohol-based products, significantly reducing waiting time with low energy consumption. Thanks to an exclusive design that uses a very high-performance cooling system, the Faby Skyline Express is the fastest slush machine on the market with amazing performance even in conditions of extreme temperature.
Available in versions with one, two or three 10-liter tanks.
- Electromechanical system which makes the machine reliable at any temperature
- Waiting times reduced to the minimum even in extreme conditions
- Low power consumption thanks to the chosen design
- Patented LED lighting system in the back of the tank that highlights the product and illuminates the cover
- Opportunity to customize the front panels thanks to the presence of a transparent panel which allows the insertion and replacement of the custom artwork at any time
- Opportunity to fill the tanks quickly thanks to the absence of electric wires in the cover
- Protection of the switches through the side door
- Night-mode operationwhich allows storage of the product with very low energy consumption
- Easy to use, clean and maintain
- Opportunity for aesthetic and technical customization
- The machine has various approvals, among which: CEE, NSF, UL, CSA, GHOST, SASO
- Optional: Version with auto-fill