In 2014 the company moved into a purpose-built factory and makes all its’ slush using only the finest ingredients in order to ensure that every drink retains its flavour to the very last drop. The company has three giant mixers, one of 4,000 litres, one of 3,000 litres, and one of 1,500 litres. These three monster mixers are heated by steam and cooled by a very large cooler. The most popular flavours of Sir-Lush syrups are blue raspberry and strawberry, and in the summer months the machines work flat out producing 4,000 litres of slush per day.
More on eTradeWire News
- Differences Between Google Maps and Indoor Navigation App
- Local Student, 15-Year old Colin Wanless Receives Sodexo Stop Hunger Foundation Youth Grant to Fight Childhood Hunger on Global Youth Service Day 2019
- Groundbreaking Textbook For Teachers In Urban Classrooms
- ReCap Secures $19-Million loan for NYC’s Biggest Privately and Minority Owned Surgical Center
- Anniston Laundromat Holds Book Drive For Kids
There are also two smaller mixers of 300 litres which produce the other flavours, and also produce smaller batches for the company’s own label customers.
When the slush has been mixed it is then sent by a special pump to a 1,000 litre balance tank from where it is delivered to one of two bottling plants. There are two filling and capping lines and these each have an automatic label printing and applying machine. The syrup bottling machine can fill 8 x 5 litre bottles a minute so with both bottling plants working the company can bottle 4,880 litres per hour which is the equivalent of two articulated truck loads per day.
Us4slush supplies environmentally friendly paper cups that are printed with the Sir-Lush logo and plastic cups with clear dome lids. There are also two different types of straws available including the coloured straws which are 200mm long and have a spoon on one end. In addition, there are clear jumbo straws which are the same length but have a diameter of 9mm which can deal with very thick slushes, shakes, and smoothies.
More on eTradeWire News
- 21st Annual Honor Your Doctor Luncheon Raises More Than $80,000
- Atlanta Has Something To Get Happy About
- April Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- World-renowned chefs and mixologists are reinventing the sensory palate experience through the forgotten sense: aroma. Their secret ingredient? Tea
- Divine Café at Springs Preserve to serve Easter brunch April 21
Us4slush sells only the finest Italian-made CAB slush machines that have proved to be the ultimate in reliability over the years. These have a standard plug, require no plumbing, and come with a 12 month warranty. There are two sizes – a two bowl machine and a three bowl one. Each is available in blue, black, white, or stainless steel.
About The Company
Us4slush is a leading supplier of slush machines and slush syrups in the UK, along with all the necessary accessories such as environmentally friendly paper cups, plastic cups, and slush straws with a spoon on the end, all under the brand name of Sir-Lush.
For further information contact Us4slush on Freephone 0800 433 7074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.